• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin/Model needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Anyone a fan of Whitewolf's Vampire RPG series? I'm just curious if anyone out there would be interested in making me a Model/Skin (Both preferably :)) of the Malkavian Antediluvian, Malkav.

Although I enjoy Dark Ages, I'd rather have a modernized version of the old vampire. The problem would be how to describe him. However, whenever I think of Malkav I always imagine him looking similiar to KoF's Iori. Same hair and face at least.

Well anyways, if you actually feel like making me this monster, send me a pm. Any questions post here or PM me.

Level 4
Heh, I am a fan of that! I even made a small fun-campaign about that, with my players characters as heroes! Check it out, if you want! :p
Btw, Malkav, as an antedeluvian, can look like anything he wants, no? 8)

Level 4
Heh, of course! But I wouldn't know, how to make him look. But I'm no skinner/modeler, anyway! :p
So I can't help you... :cry:

Btw, played my mini-campaign, yet? It's name is 'In the Name of the Prince'!
You should play it through (is one mission only, anyway), you'll see an antedeluvian in action at the end! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.