• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Known Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Known Bugs:

• [*]Priest trainer does not bring up dialog when clicked on to be trained as a priest.
    [*]Low level player-bots ganking!? Gankers should be at least level 10 or higher. Preferabely around level 40.
    [*]Party Status Multiboard displays incorrect HP and MP sometimes.
    [*]Party Status Multiboard does not always display the HP and MP of all party members.
    [*]New Camera System is not in all maps. (Orgrimmar for example)
    [*]Movement System has a bug with the animations of either not animating at all or a laggy animation. However the movement is fine.
    [*]A.I. bots stop wondering or become immobile some times.
    [*]When loading a saved character, sometimes your character doesn't load properly.
    [*]Not all mobs have an attack sound.
    [*]The "Healing Touch" spell is never casted successfully and channels forever.
    [*]Multiple armor/weapon pieces are equippable.
    [*]A.I. bots never buy items.
    [*]Mobs never drop loot.
    [*]Town/City guards never attack hostiles.
    [*]The camera isn't perfect in Thunder Bluff. When going across the bridges the camera pans under the bridge to the ground. You can't see your character. I suggest jut raising the camera altogether so it never pans downwards. When you have the normal wc3 camera it starts to pan upside down. Slowly. Not exactly sure how I triggered this, but it started to flip.
    [*]Bags are buggy. Upgrading them could use work. I couldn't get it past lvl1 and the yes/no list keeps stacking when you click on the bag dealer more than once. When you summon a bag it appears away from your character. It once got caught in buildings. It should appear under your character.
    [*]Players can exit combat, even when in combat.
    [*]Fix all leaks that you can find!
    [*]The Rogue's spell "Stealth" increases the unit's speed. Make the spell decrease the unit's speed by 30% and when the Rogue is near a unit for 2 seconds, make the stealthed unit be visible, but transparent to the enemy and those near him. But if the Rogue is still in Stealth and leaves range of the unit(s) he is near, after 3 seconds he will be invisible to them again.
    [*]Horde/Alliance NPCs (Town guards) do not attack hostile units. They remain neutral and do nothing. Make them attack the hostile units.
    [*]Night Elves can enter Shadow Meld instantly, even in combat. Make the ability usable only outside of combat, give it a 30 second-1 minute cooldown, and don't make it instantly turn them invisible!
    [*]Druid and Shaman are bugged pretty bad. Fix whatever you can and balance them out.
    [*]Health potions don't give health when used.
    [*]Druid's healing spell (Healing touch) doesn't work, when i click my target the Druid just stands there doing no healing and is unmovable an i have to click the stop button so i can move it again.
    [*]In some of the newer maps such as The Barrens and Ashenvale, heroes spawned(Player Bots) do not wander around like they should.
    [*]Casting spells on mobs sometimes does not aggro the mob.
    [*]Units in Tiragarde Keep don't attack.
    [*]Player recieves 100 gold coins whenever they enter Orgrimmar(If Orc or Troll) and 100 gold coins whenever they entered Thunder Bluff(If Tauren)
    [*]There is a footman in Valley Of Trials under the control of player.
    [*]Warrior NPC party members wont attack air units (Swoops)
    [*]Not a bug, but the normal Warcraft III Campaign Cheat Codes work!
    [*]
    [*]
    [*]
    [*]
Bugs That Have Been Fixed:
  • Level 1 bag should work properly now, once it is purchased.
  • Characters can starve to death. (Remove hunger system)
  • Every once in a while when one of your NPCs dies they come back when you move to another map.
  • When you save a game from any map and then load it again you start at your factions starting map. But then your immediately die and it takes away the 15% of your gold for dying.
  • If player clicks a class trainer several times(if class has not been chosen yet), the dialog comes up "Do you want to become a <class name>?" and the options Yes / No buttons are duplicated greatly and the player cannot choose their class.
  • Zepplins and Wyverns spawn way too often. Make only one be on the map and after they leave the map, make the trigger wait atleast 20 seconds until the next Zepplin spawns.
  • Mobs give low amounts of experience.
  • Wyverns spawn and try to leave Orgrimmar, but don't get removed when they enter the destination region, leading to a mass pool of wyverns and zepplins too.
  • HP potions and MP potions can be targeted onto other allied units. Make all potions affect only the unit consuming it.
  • Potions need a two minute cooldown.
  • Movement system is not smooth.
  • Camera Angles manually adjusted by the player sometimes get bugged and every time the player tries to adjust the angle, the camera spins around once.
  • It rains in Durotar. But in WoW, it doesn't rain there. (too dry)
  • Warlocks no longer summon all three pets when trying to summon an individual pet such as Imp or Voidwalker.
  • Multiboard displays the level of hero incorrectly sometimes.
  • When a class with tries to cast a healing spell such as Healing Wave, the spell's casting time seems to be bugged and the spell is never casted and the unit gets stuck.
Post will be updated when a new bug is fixed or found.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.