• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knockback causes order interruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, Im currently having issue with Knockback triggers, I tried both (Knock-Back 3D - MMS 3D V. 3.2.1) and the Knockback system made by Paladon, and both have the same problem, the current order of the units keep getting intterupted everytime the're getting knockbacked. Is there a way to maintain their current order instead of returning to their guard positions after getting knockbacked?

Scenario
• I ordered a grunt to attack the hero
• The hero has a knockback attack, and hero attacked the grunt
• The grunt has been hit therefore the grunt is knockbacked
• The grunt forgot that he's going to attack the hero, so hero returns to guard position.

I don't really want to use Ignore Player AI trigger because they are placed in the map to guard the location where they are placed at.

---
Old question
How do you guys move units without interrupting its current order?

I already tried switching from "Move Units" trigger to a Custom Script "call SetUnitX/Y" but no luck. At my test I made the grunt attack the hero I placed in my map and every time I move the grunt it forgets the order I given to that unit.

• Unit - Move KB_Units[KB_GeneralIntegers[1]] instantly to KB_TempPoint[2]
  • Set KB_X = (X of KB_TempPoint[2])
  • Set KB_Y = (Y of KB_TempPoint[2])
  • Custom script: call SetUnitX (udg_KB_Units[udg_KB_GeneralIntegers[1]], udg_KB_X)
  • Custom script: call SetUnitY (udg_KB_Units[udg_KB_GeneralIntegers[1]], udg_KB_Y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.