• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knight Footmen v3.8e > New Version !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8

Knight Footmen v3.8e

Created by ArOn

Map Info

You've probably played through a variety of games boring maps that map,
melee fighters, many new things to this map, the point of good stories and recipes.
new set of skills (skill very imba)

There are variety of heroes to select each of which serve to eliminate a hero, you may also buy items which attributes serve the hero you've chosen in the tavern.

Dowload Map : Knight Footmen v3.8e.w3x

Features

High cunning tactics, to calculate the means of attack and skills is very important to you, select the hero at the beginning of all troops are out of all equipment between the map - this is a great opportunity for you to win gold with a strong ability of the hero.

game modes:
  • -ar (All Random)
  • -Repick (reset your hero)
  • -Random (given a random hero)

most used heroes

a. TaurenHorn
b. Dark Ranger
c. Dead Eye (Darkuz)
d. Samuro
e. Yurnero
f. Illidan
g. Centrius
h. Naga Skiper
i. Ogre Magi
j. Terra Pandaren
k. Flame Pandaren
l. Light Pandaren
m. Jaina
n. Lich King
ñ. Blood Seeker
o. Doom Seeker
p. Lucifer
q. Rikimaru
r. Wolft
s. Kael
t. Arthas

Screenshots and Videos

Minimap Screen

BRVJk.jpg

Map Terrain

xY5ap.jpg

Tavern 1

b19qo.jpg

Tavern 2

d4ESk.jpg

Alternative Tavern

EKG4l.jpg

Recipes Shop

GLpIo.jpg

Recipe Shop 1

vVKJu.jpg

Recipe Shop 2

gzG4F.jpg

Center Attacking

GGm2J.jpg

Rune System

KdxY5.jpg

New Upgrade

vDVRx.jpg

Cage? break your

MizXI.jpg

Knight Footmen - Testing

Change Log

Added:
  • Items Effects
Removed:
  • None
Fixed:
  • Spells Fix
Changed:
  • 1 Potion Bonus

Added:
  • Item Scepter
Removed:
  • None
Fixed:
  • Items Spells
Changed:
  • None

Added:
  • Item Tower Light Pro
  • Trigger Item
Removed:
  • None
Fixed:
  • Kael Spells
  • Terra Pandaren Spell ulti
Changed:
  • None

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • Esperpentor
  • SoporteTecnico

Author’s Notes

there are others who also helped me around here but I do not remember their names.

So I would like to send greetings ^ ^

Last edited:
Level 6
WTH, screenshot in Code tag, fix it, we can't see. You probably want the hidden tag. also change the color of text it's hard to read, when it's hard to read people just jump to next section of text. Fix this and after people will check your project and give idea/feedback or anythings else you need.

Level 6
Good job, the description is a lot better. Just some points for help you.

1) The links in the box don't work
2)Your map look exactly the same as a tons of Footman Frenzy map, what is unique, new or special. Why I should play your map when there is a lot of map of this kind?
3) Why the terrain is so boring, can you innovate with the terrain, it's will give a better gameplay than the same and exact terrain that all map of this kind.
4) More information about heroes, items, upgrades, units are very welcome and will probably give a better idea of what is special in THIS map.
5) The informations in the screenshots aren't in all in English, it's break the Hive rules, and personnaly I think it's stupid cause you present all in English except this.
6) Did I read well, items are from DotA? Remove this, be creative, DotA recipes are confused and ''hard'' to make, it's probably mean a wast of time with the hero. Is it a strategy or Hero arena, cause if it's a strategy map the hero don't need to be so important.
7) ''Cage? break your'' What does it mean?
8) ''the point of good stories'' What the ****! Where is that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.