• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kingdom of the Dead 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
City of the dead By: Mehrunes-Dagon

City of the dead is a defense/survival map where 9 heroes Red-Gray must defend the city of Kyntha from the undead plague that breaks out at the Medical Triage Center near the city gate. The heroes must defend the city for 32 minutes, for that is the time the City Priests need to find a cure for the Undead Plague.

Although I am the only person working on the map, I am giving credit to the following people whose models I found on the Hive Workshop:
Wight Lord (Zombie Mage): Model created by Tarn J
Death Knight on Foot: Model Created by Dan van Ohllus
King Leoric: Model Created by Dan van Ohllus
Skeleton Peasant: Model Created by Cavman
Skeleton Footman: Model Created by Kitabatake
King: Model by Tranquil
Royal Captain: Model by Tranquil
Angel: Made by: expresso / Tranquil
Sniper (Rifleman Elite): Made by Turiel
Swordsman Model: General Frank

I am asking that No one further edits my map without first contacting me on US East as I will be working on improving the game play and resolving anymore issues I have with the map.

Keywords:
City of the Dead, Dead, Zombies
Contents

Kingdom of the Dead 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
10:00, 7th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected