• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kingdom Hearts Arena - 1/12 Maps Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Game: Kingdom Hearts Arena
Author: DarkSonic999
Description: Defeat the enemy team in up to 3 possible objectives per map, including Team Killfest, Capture the Flag, and even Free for Alls!

Keyblade's Chosen Ones
VS
Organization XIII (Members from KH2)

Sora
Terra
Aqua
Riku
Kairi
Roxas
VS
Demyx
Xemnas
Xigbar
Xaldin
Axel
Luxord

Maps:

Ice Showdown: Capture the Flag
*A Respawn Glitch has been discovered...*
Music Track 1 Plays During This Gamemode

Ice Showdown: Team Killfest
Music Track 3 Plays During This Gamemode

Ice Showdown: Free for All
Music Track 2 Plays During This Gamemode

???: ???

I'll get Team Killfest and Free for All up sometime...

Last edited:
Level 8
I think this would be an awesome idea, but I also think you may need quite a few custom models to make it good. Somehow Arthas as Sora doesn't seem quite right o_O and Kingdom Hearts is one of those things not to be messed with if you ask me, so make sure you do it justice! Also why don't you make the arenas from worlds in the PS2 games, I'm sure you could quite easily find some cool arenas from them, i.e. Halloween Town: town square, Pride Lands: pride rock, Olympus: Colluseum or Underdome and so on. Anyhoo, just suggestions, good luck with the project!

Level 6
Yeah, yeah Mini-Me. I'll get all that stuff up soon when I fix up the map and release it.

And as far as your ''Cloud in the game'' Idea goes, No thanks. The characters in this game are going to be Main characters, no side characters or cameos involved.

Edit: The Map is up with all three gametypes. Enjoy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.