• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Kind of Bloodlust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey there,

first what i've done yet...:

i took critical strike(firstly just because it's passive) and set all parts of it to zero

then i tried to create a trigger (level 1) that checks wether the unit is attacked and has learned the crit. strike between the levels 0 and 2
then the action should cast buff (bloodlust) for 6 sec on the attacked unit and then remove it.

problem: can't find way in trigger to cast the buff

what bloodlust should have:

-chance to be casted (example: 40%)
-increase movement speed
-increase attack speed
-increase dmg
-increase damg enemies deal to unit
-last 6 sec
-make hero not accept orders

can any one help me pls?

Last edited:
Level 2
yeah maybe, but then the abilty does not have the only chance of 40% to be casted and the normal bloodlust(i watched wether it has) hasn't got the string that the unit get's more dmg and that the unit does not accept any orders

Status
Not open for further replies.