• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Killing floor (UT2K4 Mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
A few months ago, while playing my old UT2K4, I found a cool little mod called "Killing floor". It was your basic "Zombie survival" mod, where you and a few marines fight off hordes of zombies in maps that the community design. It was pretty fun for a few days... but the lack of community levels and just the huge amount of bugs and shit...

So I decided to revisit it yesterday, and it seems that the project is still alive, and then some. There's more than a hundred or so custom maps made, the bugs have been fixed for the most part and its a pretty cool mod.

With Left4dead craze taking over, I guess this is a bit obsolete. But for those who can't run Left4dead, and own UT2K4 check this out: killing floor ut2004 modification

It's pretty cool and detailed for a mod. Definitely one of the best mods for UT2K4.

Status
Not open for further replies.