• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Kill La Kill Series-Project [Anime]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wonder who watches Anime here. . .

If this is breaking any rules or offending anyone, please let me know right away and I will stop working on this as well try to fix the problem. Also let me know if there is any copyright issues.

It will be mostly based off of the show/anime itself, and not the manga. I may as well say it now, there won't be any body-showing like the show had sadly.... :goblin_cry:

I plan to make a RPG/ORPG for starters since nobody else has attempted yet in the first place. I figured it had a cool idea, and it may make a fun map that is worth sharing and playing. If all goes well, I might make alternate versions and genre's of it.

The RPG part of this project will consist of almost exactly following the show however I might skip a few parts and episodes to continue decency. Basically there will always be two sides unless something new develops in the actual show itself. I am sure it is near-complete so I can finally announce this however it won't be the first done, more like near last.

I hope to get positive comments :thumbs_up:

Let me know your idea's and comments guys if you have any and are willing to share.

More will be known when I got some screenshots up.

(By the way, if anyone who is able to make models and animate them wants to try and join the project.. I would greatly appreciate your help since Default wc3 models have a issue matching this anime and might degrade gameplay. Icons would greatly benefit this project too so I would appreciate anyone's help for that as well.)

Last edited:
Level 30
Glad to hear someone making an anime project namely Kill La Kill. I'm quite a big fan of anime sadly, I don't know this anime. Anyway, searching through different websites, it seems this project would be that hard because mainly of the lack of models (there is only 1 model of this anime that I have found: http://chaosrealm.info/topic/10138752/1/) which is the greatest issue here. Once you have found all of the character's models in this anime, that would reduce pressure by an amount and only for the doodads/destructibles for each places (you can actually create the game's environment even without custom ones, it does not need to be an exact replica).

But anyway, good luck with this and +rep. If I only know more about the show, I can give some suggestions.

Thanks Hmaster =)

Yeah it is somewhat a new anime, and I didn't expect many people to know it yet which makes it harder yet better for me at the same time. I am glad to hear your a fan of anime. =P

Yeah the models are going to be hard to obtain, I could do it however I would be doing it poorly which I don't want. I would rather get creative and wait for others to make the models. Thanks for searching for me though, appreciate it.

I don't plan to make an exact replica until all the resources required are here and that might never happen. Try to find the anime/show and give it a go, I hope you like it because it does have good action and storyline. There is only one problem since it is like sailor moon, but with less clothes. That might be why many people don't watch it past two episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.