1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

KargathBladefist

Submitted by Tauer
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A model of Kargath Bladefist, chieftain of the Shattered Hand Clan. This one was fairly easy to make. Not very detailed and certainly not my best work.
Remember to give credit if you bla bla bla - you know the drill.
UPDATE: Gave him a complete makeover. Looks a lot better IMO. This is the first model where I've tried to focus a bit more on the skin so feedback on that would be nice. I usually work with effects and photoediting in PS so I don't have much experience with freehand like this.

Keywords:
kargath, bladefist, shattered hand, horde, hero, chieftain
Contents

KargathBladefist (Model)

KargathBladefist (Model)

Reviews
20:31, 31st Mar 2009 Dan van Ohllus: Works ingame and performs well. Looks nice and is a great addition to the orc race.
  1. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    No Rly? I opened the page and was like "WTHeck, that's not the Blademaster w/ Abom hook..." :p

Lookin' much better, more custom and stuff. I can't download here, so I couldn't say how it looks f'real, or the texture.

2. JokeMaster

JokeMaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    the old version has looked better i liked the blademaster anims

3. Linaze

Linaze

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I love this new version, awesome!
    4/5

4. Tauer

Tauer

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    You think?
    Hmm, I think this one looks way more like the artwork...
    [​IMG]
    I tried as best I could to make the skin look like that picture too.

5. JimBob

JimBob

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very good; I think it looks a lot like the art work. Besides, its impossible to make it look a 100% like the art work, but I say this looks 90% like it. I wonder why they haven't approved any of your models yet because I think their great. I heard that your considering making grunt models for each clan, well if you are just remember that they all have red eyes with the exception of the Frostwolf Clan.

6. Malcous

Malcous

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice 4/5 :)

7. wowcraft

wowcraft

Resources:
    Resources:
    very nice. imma give this a 5 because the 1st model everyone said what needed to be done and no longer than a day later you release a brand new version.. keep up the hard work.. 5* +rep

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  8. Overlord DM

Overlord DM

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice model man 4/5

9. Tauer

Tauer

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I don't know why, but for some reason the picture won't change for me.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  10. Amaruak

Amaruak

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I didnt see previous version, but I like this one. I would only advise to add glow at weapons, just like other heroes have. And I dont like pads - they are not looking orcish, more like human pads. Maybe try adding some spikes like you did at Kilrog's model, or something? Anyway, model is very cool. And dont even care for flaming, there are just some people over there that cannot value that someone spend time and shared his work with them. F*ck them :)

11. Tauer

Tauer

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Hehe thanks dude ;)
    Yeah, you're right. The shoulderpads do look a bit too human. Maybe it has to do with the fact they it's Arthas's shoulders hehe. Anyway, I might add some spikes later.

12. Traxamillion

Traxamillion

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Better Version, could use some sexy tatoos

13. Alfredo

Alfredo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wooooooohhhhoooooo!!!!

GREAT! I love your Work! I've been working over 1 Jahr on a Orc-Clan-Map with ALL the orcish Warchiefs from the 2nd War and there still some Models and Icons missing. What you did lately is EXACTLY what I Need(ed) so pleese keep it up!!!
    And if possiple make (or find someone to make) fitting Icons for your models.

Are you going to make some more? :cute:
    For me? :cute:
    PLEEEEZEEE!!! :cute:

(e.g.: Blackhand the Destroyer like in WC1, Zuluhed the Whacked, Necros Skullcrusher, Tagar Spinebreaker [maby as Fel-Orc] or Fenris Wolfbrother)

14. Lambsauce

Lambsauce

Resources:
    Resources:
    looks alrite not to good

15. Amaruak

Amaruak

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  16. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    That is Kargath, not Blackhand.

Also, they're a full-on total conversion; it's doubtful him or anyone else can just "get" those models before they release them. That's kind of the whole point with making and releasing models here; regular Wc3-type models that people can use in their projects now.

17. Tauer

Tauer

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Yes, I doubt that you can get models from DoC before it's done. But there used to be another Blackhand model here on the site I just can't find it.

Wow, thanks. I might make those later on. Right now I'm working on my Grunts. About the icons, I could easily make some but I don't think they would be approved here since there's a rule about freehand or something when it comes to skinning. I'm not the big skinner so I don't really know so much about it.

18. Alfredo

Alfredo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok, one after the other:

I already have, but the maker of the model (urkdrengi if I remember right) never answer me and hasn't shown his face on this site for years. And for some unknown reson the model of Blackhand has gone, I only found the Icon...

We know it's not Blackhand on the picture above. Read my previous posts.

Yes I know. It is the model I'm already using on my map but I'd rather like the one on foot with the "Badass-Axe", because it is more like Blackhand is discribed (mean, brutal, muscular, frightening...).

Is it possible to ask someone to "skin" the icons for your models? They're so great it would be such a waste if they couldn't unfold their full potential as a playable Orc-Hero just because the lack of an icon...

19. Tauer

Tauer

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    That isn't the one I'm talking about. There used to be a Blackhand model that looked very much like the artwork.

20. Linaze

Linaze

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources: