• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kandazemp?re engl?sh 2.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Cweener
Contents

KANDAZEMPİRE ENGLİSH 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
16:14, 9th Feb 2011 Cweener: Rejected You should check out our site/resource rules. No multi-accounting.

M

16:14, 9th Feb 2011
Cweener: Rejected
You should check out our site/resource rules.
No multi-accounting.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

...I'm just gonna click rejection now.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Sorry but this map has not sold me. I have no idea what on earth (or probably some other planet by the looks of it) this map plays like. Thus I will not even bother downloading it to try it as my time is far too valuable to play nondescript maps. It may as well get rejected cause I am sure 99% of people agree.

Level 12
Sorry but this map has not sold me. I have no idea what on earth (or probably some other planet by the looks of it) this map plays like. Thus I will not even bother downloading it to try it as my time is far too valuable to play nondescript maps. It may as well get rejected cause I am sure 99% of people agree.
The guy doesn't deserve your awesome and true post. :cute:

Level 5
He is right... he doest deserv such comment...

I cant believe how someone done a map even worse than some maps in epicwar:eekani:

Man, that map dont deserve be here in the hiveworkshop... you simply made some heroes, renamed units, and used some of the most simple triggers
For This Map:
:goblin_boom::goblin_boom:REJECTION!!!!!:goblin_boom::goblin_boom: