• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Just saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Besides what the title mentions :emote_mad: , i'm gonna give a little info about me..
Well, the reason why I joined this site is because I've always enjoyed warcraft and the site seems to have a nice attitude and is good overall, besides the bunch of quality Models/Maps/Icons/etc you see most of the time on the 'Resources'...
I've mapped for some time already, and well my abilities don't excell at anithing, but i'm average at things such as Cinematics and Terrain.
Currently trying to improve my skills , doing Cinematic Maps while showing my terrain, and such things like that, however I never come up with a good story, as I don't have such a great brain for that kind of stuff :emote_dribble:

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Welcome Terek. We'll help with your projects, check out: Cinematics and Basics of a Cinematic

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include::coolgrunt:

Status
Not open for further replies.