• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just saying hi to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey Everyone,

I've been coming here for a long time, and I greatly appreciate all the campaigns, single maps, models, and skins that people have been creating. All this time I have been taking and taking, and now I wish to give something back.

Please look for my new map that is titled "In the Elements of Winter." I started this map in November of 2007, and I believe I am ready to release the first public version of it. It is a one-player, RPG/Action/Adventure map, and I hope someone will enjoy it.

There are as of now no credits on this map, but for those of you that notice whose stuff I used, please let me know so that I may give the right people credit. I've used so much stuff from here and from wc3campaigns that I don't know what was made by who anymore.

So, again, hi everyone, and please check out my first map ever.

Best,

TE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.