• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just looking for some help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have a map called [CMM] War of The Races RPG that i had started about a year and a half ago but got a new computer since then. Is there anyone who can unprotect my map without loseing the GUI?

If you can it will be greatly appreciated.

P.S.

I used a crappy protector ;)

Level 11
Um, in theory no, in practice theres a (small) chance. If you can prove the map is yours I will attempt to unprotect the map while keeping the GUI. But by 'prove' it better be some serious proof. Due to the right (or supposed right) of a map maker to protect his map I can't really discuss how its done.

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

Lol, im doubting the map is yours, also the pictures link died.

Level 9
Knowing the secrets of the map doesn't mean it's yours. Unless the protected map says it's made by you, you have no proof.

The Hive Workshop does not approve of de-protecting maps in any way.

Level 4
Deprotecting maps is not an easy task but its possible u still have the JASS script is it is a heavy protection method, but in some cases the GUI triggers can be restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.