• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just another Who is the ---- Map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
I keep it simple. It's in development stages now.

I'm not in the mood for nice colours and sizes now so:

Who is the Murderous Princess?

Story:

There's a castle and the castle has a King. The King has 10 pretty daughters each with their own special capabilities. Somewhere down below, deep in the foundations, a Princess finds a vault. In that vault remains a slumbering evil that can corrupt anyone. The Princess is drawn to the vault, opens it and gets possessed, corrupted and becomes evil. She soughts now her father, the King and kills him. Now the Princesses must discover the evil sister and kill her.

Features:
- 8 Princesses.
- 1 Higher Princess, which is like the babysitter, heh.
- 1 Evil Princess.

The Princesses can find armor, weapons and other items around the castle and use them. In the Vault are some better items but off course there are evil minions, guarding them.

The castle has many hiding spaces, you can use the outter wall or the main hallway to travel quickly.

More to come.... I hope.

Level 7
It seems that the game needs something to make it stand out. Getting items and armor is not a big leap of imagination, and I would like to know what the higher princess actually does besides "babysit." You should let the evil one control the minions near the vault, just not let them leave the vault area.

Status
Not open for further replies.