• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Just another Warcraft III map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Info:This is my firt map so i hope you guys like it,if have anything still not good or cool so tell me i will listen and learn form that thank you guys all.

Story:
Before this place was a great city and have been destroy by earthquake now you are a discoverer may your way to dominate this land form your enemy.

Map contains:
-Building:
>6 Gold Mines
>1 Fountain of Health
>1 Tavern
>1 Marketplace
>1 Goblin Laboratory
>1 Goblin Merchant
>2 Mercenary Camps
-Creep Camps
>4 Green Camps
>3 Orange Camps
>4 Red Camps

Secret:
>3 Flying Sheep slay it and get treasure.
Credits:IsecLock

Keywords:
Nakalax
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
19:59, 5th Aug 2015 Shadow Fury: Currently, you are breaking multiple rules of the Map Submission Rules. The author is unknown, the description is lacking and the map's name is "Just another Warcraft III map" (it is forbidden to name a map like...

M

19:59, 5th Aug 2015
Shadow Fury: Currently, you are breaking multiple rules of the Map Submission Rules. The author is unknown, the description is lacking and the map's name is "Just another Warcraft III map" (it is forbidden to name a map like that). With those problems, I am forced to reject your map instantly.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

• Tile variation is missing. NEVER use only one terrain tile on the playable ground.
  • Sheep should not be at places not reachable for ground units. It is an interesting feature, but their position is too special. They shouldn't be marked as creep camp either
  • Rename the map name
  • Add a map description ( the one in the lobby)
  • Add a valid creator here at Hive for this map
  • You aim to design a destroyed city, but all I can see are Dalaran doodads clashed on mountains. An earthquake wouldn't cause this kind of deformation.
  • Pathing on the map seems very uniform, even if considering the 'secret' option to get through the wood. You could think about adding a more ways in the middle part of the map instead of a plain wide area ( but don't make them too small)
I vote for 'Needs Fix'.