• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Just another Warcraft III map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A map with a couple custom units next to no terrain and obviously no one likes it. Basically it has 2 custom heroes, 4 extra human units, a way to create captains, and 2 orc units I will upload screenshots in a couple days.

Keywords:
Melee,WIP
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
15:51, 4th Nov 2014 Orcnet: My comment
Level 30
The whole map is in form of monotone execution, as well on lesser addition of custom objects to fulfill the Altered Melee category which is totally lacking.

I suggest you to alteast observe on Blizzard's skirmish maps from RoC to FT to give you an inspiration building up a worthy resource, also Altered Melee is only acceptable if its 90% customize from the default melee we've been playing. In total this map is not suitable for upload but morely a practice, please read one of our tutorials about maps here in this site, and more importantly understanding the impact of every field into it.