• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just another Warcraft III map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Introduction
You and other explorers went to the first jurassic park in the Philippines!
You were riding your airplane to go there but, it exploded and crash landed!
So, now you need to wait for the rescue to come!
(The park is on palawan)
Commands
-alivedinosaurs
shows how many dinosaurs are currently alive in the map.
-selectme
selects for you your explorer.
-killeddinosaurs
-shows how many dinosaurs have died in the game.

Credits
Special thanks to the following:
olofmoleman for all the custom dinosaur models and a house icon! (They're great)
Domokun for turret gun model and icon!
Frankster for all the tank models! (They're great)
My friends who helped me in testing the map! (We had fun :))
Youtube for some of the sounds i used in the map.
eubz for the mansion model.
Stanakin for the house model.

Units and Towers
At the beginning, you are given an explorer
It can build the following:

Tent - You can return gold and lumber here. You could also go in. Can be upgraded.

Camp Fire - Provides you a fire damage to dinosaurs who come closer, and gives you large vision of the area that you placed it in. Can be upgraded.

Wood Wall - A weak defense. Can be upgraded until platinum wall.

Excavation Site - You can get money from here, because you sell the fossils to someone in the tent.

Energy Supplier - Provides you with energy (food) to make other buildings. Can be upgraded.

Basic Defense Tower - Can be upgraded to Missile Towers, Turret Towers and the basic Arrow Tower.

Basic Building Tower - Can be upgraded to a factory.

Basic Research Tower - Allows you to research different kinds to make better units.

Tips
You should focus on making robotic harvesters, first upgrade a factory from the basic building tower then, a robot research tower from the basic research tower then, collect money until you can buy. It helps you to harvest more and it will make the game easier.

Stay at the sides of the map, dinosaurs are more likely to roam in the middle parts.

Other Information
When the timer reaches 5 minutes left, there will be an earthquake, that will make the dinosaurs angry thats why they will be more aggresive. They will all be targetting you.
Watch Out!

Clash with the dinosaurs!

205436-albums4770-picture54935.jpeg

205436-albums4770-picture54934.jpeg

205436-albums4770-picture54933.jpeg

Tanks

205436-albums4770-picture54936.jpeg

We survived!

205436-albums4770-picture54937.jpeg

-Flattened and smoothened the terrain, and added a few more rocks.
-Protected the map
-2 new buildings, Hospital and Infantry
-4 new units, Deflector, Gunner, Assassin and Nurse
-A few new items. One that allows you to revive a dead player, and the other to teleport to a selected structure
-Made the game easier
-Less lag

I just added a few things to the terrain. I also fixed the descriptions for buildings and units. Made them with more info like DPS, HP, Armor and etc. I also added a sound effect for the part that the plane will crash land. Also added some new commands. :) I also changed the energy cap (maximum) to 200 so that players can build more towers and units. Added dialogs, for kicking, for modes, etc. Added some other things. Fixed some leaks. Added some units.

Pls Comment And Rate! And Also Give Suggestions Thanks :)

Keywords:
Jurassic Park, Philippines, Philippine, Filipino, Dino, Tank, War, Kill, Dinosaurs,
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/18 17:52:11 Reasons: Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map...

Pls rate my map here :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Feb/18 17:52:11

Reasons:
Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: This is just another basic jurassic park map, NO NEW FEATURES. NONE. Brainstorm a little bit more.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.