• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just another Warcraft III map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
BEST MAP11

Keywords:
WOP COCK
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
18:11, 16th Feb 2009 Rui: This is a very bad joke. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

M

18:11, 16th Feb 2009
Rui:
This is a very bad joke.
[highlight]Rejected[/code].

Level 31
Worst map I've ever reviewed.

Horrible terrain, horrible description, not enough that, there is only one player in this crappy map without any other trigger, just with melee initialization starting trigger, so umm, the question is.. How am I supposed to play this? Is this map a joke or something? Also not possible to gather resouces. Invalid author name. Rofl, it says it's melee map - only trigger says so, not features of map, nothing.

Full is mistakes including not only the description, but map name as well (Just another Warcraft III map). The file's name (gay nig cock) tells us what kind of person you are. I suggest you to stop making maps, because it's epic failure, trust me.

I give 1/5 as every decent reviewer and I hope this map will be rejected as quickly as possible.

Level 34
Best map? More like failed map.

This map already break every single rules of this site. Bad description, invalid author name, invalid map name.. hmm.. look at the file name.

What a epic failure it have done.
Perhaps simply letting him know what he needs to change for approval would be better. None of this ""epic failure". I never called your first maps failures, and trust me, they were not very good.

Level 31
I never called your first maps failures, and trust me, they were not very good.

How he must be stupid to do not relise that it's impossible to play his map. It's like, when you start playing this map, it has no future actions. No enemies, no objectives, no purpose, no resource gathering springs - nothing. Don't tell me he didn't play his own map and uploaded it here without testing? Oh well, he must be genius then.

Level 2
Agreeing with Gilles

Perhaps simply letting him know what he needs to change for approval would be better. None of this ""epic failure". I never called your first maps failures, and trust me, they were not very good.

I agree with Gilles actually. I remember my first maps and they were terrible featuring no triggers besides the melee ones and the goal of the game was little more then to "kill the blademaster" or "Find the Tome of Power". I think that the terrain was actually nicely done, and if it were a "ghost town" type map the terrain would fit it nicely.