• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just another Warcraft III campaign

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first uploaded map. You must destroy all your enemies and lead the peacful villagers of loardaeron to the safety of the port city away from the thugs and the assasins brotherhood . I hope you enjoy i have more of these maps so if i see you like it ill upload them all .
Contents

Just another Warcraft III campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Aug/29 20:38:46 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Other: Comment: [Rejected] No author either and also no real map title. Staff Contact - Rules
Level 21
Ummm...I just tried loading it in World Editor and nothing is there, and its only like two kiga bytes for me.