• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Just a Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO NOT submit ANY Resources at this time. We will make it quite clear when this privilege will be restored. We moderators have enough work as it is cleaning old bad resources from our sections.

Edit: Sorry for not making this clear. If you have an alternate link from which to download the resource you may submit it. I recommend FileFront.

Level 10
Well, I wonder why the admin not just deletes the "Add/Update Ressources" link. Everything in the submitting section looks just normal, it's not very unexpected to me that there are still people who are not able to read the news and still submit (nevertheless it's just stupid, but there are always stupid people).
Maybe this small work on the site might save quite much work for you mods.

Level 45
Fl4meS said:
Wouldn't that increase the work for moderators if others still may post stuff with their link? I mean like if they post more and more, it gives more work to u guys and u need to check the resources if they are good enough for the rules.

moderators are SUPPOSE TO check if they comply for the rules...yeesh dude. :roll:

Level 22
Werewulf said:
Fl4meS said:
Wouldn't that increase the work for moderators if others still may post stuff with their link? I mean like if they post more and more, it gives more work to u guys and u need to check the resources if they are good enough for the rules.

moderators are SUPPOSE TO check if they comply for the rules...yeesh dude. :roll:

yea but takes to much time, better to just delete it all right away :p

Level 9
WC3S should have been sealed starting with day one.
Otherwise, the Upload function should have been disabled or modified, so that it would lead any user who attempts an upload to an error page or to the news page with an error message providing the reason...

Anyway... Stop uploading! I got my own projects, WAY better than what I have already uploaded here yet I keep them on my HDD till WC3S is back. X-mas present! :p

Good luck to all of the moderators of WC3S!

Status
Not open for further replies.