• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jungle Troll Skulker

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
attachment.php

Character Description:
Deep in Stranglethorn Vale, the Jungle Trolls have mastered the arts of subterfuge and silent assaults. These elite Troll warriors are known as Skulkers, for their habit of adorning themselves with a colorful array of plant foliage in order to further cloak themselves. Armed with both darts and a tiki-buckler, the Skulker can even learn to create a small hutch out of fronds, rendering them hidden to enemy eyes yet still able to attack.

Model Description:
- Made using the Troll Headhunter as a base
- Uses Headhunter anims
- Uses all in-game Textures:
- - Back-leaf-cloak, 'Leaf-Hut', Headband and Headdress, and Shield-Leaves all use in-game Sunken Ruins tree textures (he included different versions for different tilesets, but the site will only let me upload an .mdx, not a .zip, so I've only included the complete Sunken Ruins tileset one. No darts, either)
- - Also uses Troll Batrider, Headhunter, Witch Doctor, and Shadow Hunter textures.
- Has all the regular Anims, plus a set of Alternate's where he creates a leafy "bunker" with his wooden blowgun sticking out to attack. :p

Please give credits if you use in your map (no need to credit me unless you want to; just credit T-Revellion-T.

Enjoy! :p

Keywords:
Dart, Leaf, Troll, Hideaway, Shield, Assassin, Bush, Blowgun, Cool
Contents

Jungle Troll Skulker (Model)

Jungle Troll Skulker (Model)

Reviews
07:48, 7th Apr 2009 General Frank: Should it stay here?

M

07:48, 7th Apr 2009
General Frank:

Should it stay here?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Yeah, just gotta plug the portrait; we realized that realistic dreadlocks would be too high-poly on the actual unit, so he just made them strands, and then the Portrait has a really cool-lookin' set of 'locks. :p

I'll admit, it's a really cool, potentially useful model (hence why I uploaded it). The only frustrating part is how much it deviates from the original concept... I mean, I Requested a model from him, using a specific concept, and he goes off on a tangent. Quite frustrating. :<