• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Juice F's Icon Workshop (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm too picky, I think it looks like crap...

I'll just use wc3 slow i guess...

More importantly, I need to know how you determine the path of an icon. Is it just the icon's name?

Level 16
Well if you are that picky i guess i can make an slow icon for you.

When you look at an icon that you want to download you can see the path displayed with yellow text.
It's always ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\ + Name of the icon + .blp

Example: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNDrider.blp

if it's an disabled icon the path is ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\ + name + .blp

Example: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNDrider.blp

You can also use an path of an already existing icon but it will replace the icon in your map, wich is very unecasery.

Have fun! :D

Level 5
Thank you for alphaing those icons. I really like them. :D
-On another note, in response to the last question, you set the file file in the import editor. You have to check in the box that says custom file path. Then you follow the file path instructions Juice provided in his latest post. However, you can't immediately use the recently imported icon. You have to save your map, close the editor, open it again, and load your map. Your final step is to go to the object and find the art: game interface section. Once you find it, you want to use the middle drop box since that contains the related imported things. Select the regular version of the icon since the disabled version automatically links itself to the regular version. The Dis version is for when a hero dies or when you pause the game. Hope this helps!

Level 5
I was wondering if you could make me an armor class like icon set, for aliens.. like.. the avp kinda aliens.

Basically i need
-fortifyed
-medium armor
-heavy armor
-hero armor
-unarmored (optional)
If you accept this challenge then, of corse il give ya credit, heh.

Level 2
I need an icon called Mind Wrap:I describe its an Brain thats is been wrapping by a red glowing rope. Thx.
-Vini.

Level 2
Its good but not exactly what i wanted, I want a brain like this one and a rope thats wrap it... like to damage it... if u can do it plz

Status
Not open for further replies.