• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~> SKIN and ICON request workshop <~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
HALO'S WORKSHOP
ICONS
i will do any icons that flllow the sites rules.
-not crappy cnp of stuff.
-icons without grey borders if not passive.
-Rads cow icons

Level 8
i need a standard icon of a cow plz... and an icon of a transparent timer with a green dollar sign in the back... but dont put a border on it because its for the income (replacing food) if you wont post it cause it aint following site rules then just send it to me i need one of both =)

i can make them myself if you dont want to

Level 4
can you make like a headhunter skin not like the one blizzard have already made but like the real headhunters would have been. if you can, can you make them look a bit tropical. i want them to have human couloured skin not like the green-skins

Level 11
bad news people.my workshop is closed for 3 days because i ahve to go somewere for christmas adn i cant stay back so no posting requests and sorry teh_dota_star i dont have enough time to finish your skin :( .but i will try to do it were i am going(if tehy have photoshop it will be finished :D.)

Status
Not open for further replies.