• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Juice F's Icon Workshop (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Juice,

thanks for making the claw icon, but the link is to nothing (no name, size is 0, no nothing, no download, no picture) and it doesn't show up in the Icon menu. Are you sure you posted it correctly?

Thanks

Level 8
I loved the claw so much, I have to ask for more!

Could you please make a lobster foot slamming in the same style as the claw, but from the side view, not top?

Thanks!

Level 8
thanks, its way better now!

I'm making a hero and he has claw and stomp abilities, so I needed a match. If you really wanna help, you could also make a lobster carapace (red) with spikes from side view (just the outer shell on the back, about half shell/half background) and then the shell again with a spell bouncing off (like resistant skin for the Mountain King)

For helping out I will give you credits in my campaign.

Thanks

Level 8
woot! its awesome!

can you also remove the blue stuff, not as an edit but as a seperate icon, the hero has two carapace-related abilities.

keep it up, it helps a bunch

BTW I'll put credit for you in the campaign

Level 6
Juice_F do you will accept icon requests?
Anyways,
I need some ability icons for my upcoming Hero Arena called: The Arena of Extreme Chaos.
Here's my requests:
- Molten Bolder icon
- Raise Dead icon showing a rising zombie
- Multiple arrow icons:
-- A Burning arrow
-- A Freezing Arrow
-- A Poison Arrow
-- A Lightning Arrow
PM me if you can do these...?

Level 16
Level 8
When you finish the Taurens, can you make a better looking red makura face icon, I need for my hero. Reference the Red Icon in WE (makura prawn, etc.) but I need a darker red than that.

Level 3
Nice Icons.

Im just wondering what program you use to make your icons. Is it an expensive program like photoshop? I also think you could make a VERY good tutorial on making freehand icons as yours are very good. GJ!

Level 5
Is there a way I can contact you and send some of my icons directly to you? The tga is finished but I can't alpha channel because I only have PSP 2.0 or some old verison like that and my blp tga converter program is incompatible with the trial version of PSP 8 I tried to make icons with.

Level 2
Juice_F i really like your icon and i have a request can you make for me a Web icon.Just a web of spider on a black background;too if u could make me the icon of the Herodrider in the Download section,the one by Garfield but this is less important

Status
Not open for further replies.