• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Juggernaut(update)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz
w00t!!!
My first skin, im new to this site...so yeh...Thats a skin of Juggernaut by the way, from X-Men. I know its not that good, just, when you comment, dont use any profound words thanks =D
Have fun with it (>_')

Keywords:
Juggernaut, ogre, brute, warrior, battle, war
Contents

Juggernaut(update) (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH! Edit: [Rejected] I have no idea what THE_END took when he approved this, because I do NOT see any reason to get this awful skin approved. The shading on the armors (and especially the helmet) is very awkward...

M

THE_END: I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!

Edit:
[Rejected]
I have no idea what THE_END took when he approved this, because I do NOT see any reason to get this awful skin approved.
The shading on the armors (and especially the helmet) is very awkward and messy since you only add gradient filter and no definition.
I object THE_END's approval and give this skin an "el rejecto" statement.

Level 2
Ok for a first skin. but I do believe the X-men Juggernauts eyes were covered by a visor, and his whole body was covered in metal.
Effort: 8\10
Creativness: 9\10
Usefullness: 10\10
Overall: 3.5\5

Level 11
It needs to look more like a human and less like an ogre(mostly in the face), and it needs more armour and shading. Other than that, pretty good. And try alphaing out the club. 4/5

And no, Juggernaught's eyes weren't covered and his whole body wasn't covered in metal.

Level 2
COOOOL!!! feedback! :D
Thank you guys for all the comments, 4/5 !!! w00t! Ummm...i just updated it, THEN read your comments sooo, yeh. Ummm...I didn't think about making him more human-like, but i did try out the stuff about using the dodge and burn tools :p Thanks again dudes!