• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Judash's Model sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, I'm got the whole pack of Jusdash 's model and SFX.
You can check out preivew for all those model here: Albums created by judash137
And I would like to share it all with every body. But since they all made in old Warcaft 3 back to the old day instead of WC3 Reforged, is there any problem sharing here?
And there're alot of them so I would like to share it into a single file instead of one by one, is that fine? (I'm going to get a new computer and all those file 'll be gone soon anyway)

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Hey, first of all, this isn't off-topic, it's either site or model/resource related. I'll ask a moderator/administrator to move the thread in a more suitable place.
Secondly, do you have permission to upload these? Have you tried contacting the author?
If you want to share them in a single file, you should make packs of each resource type (models, icons etc.):
@Ralle what do you think about this?

Level 1
Hey, first of all, this isn't off-topic, it's either site or model/resource related. I'll ask a moderator/administrator to move the thread in a more suitable place.
Secondly, do you have permission to upload these? Have you tried contacting the author?
If you want to share them in a single file, you should make packs of each resource type (models, icons etc.):
@Ralle what do you think about this?
I got Judash137's permission to share those file on hiveworkhop. Since Judash137 dont play WC3 anymore, he dont want all those file going to waste.
And those model wasn't made by me so I cant post it on the resource section.

I'm 99% sure judash wouldn't mind having their resources around again, I actually tried looking and best I got was near impossible to contact and no longer into wc3 modding.

Attachments

• daproof.jpg
    daproof.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 25
Level 1
Status
Not open for further replies.