• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JPG to BLP converter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
im searching for an easy converter that converts jpg to blp
can someone give me a link plz

Level 4
hmm i had that programm all ready on my pc but now when i tryed to open it it gives my an error
it says: unable to open "....."(the programm), my sure that warcraft 3 is installed and the install key "......" exists

donnu what i can do to solve that problem, is ther perhaps an other programm?

Level 13
First of all please notice that JPG has no alpha channel... that will make your picture look "green" sometimes when looking at them ingame.
Because of that first convert them to tga add alpha channel and THEN convert it to blp.
Search the tutorial section for a tutorial....

To your actual tool question:

In my opinion the BEST way to convert pictures to blp is using "paint.net" (search google)

It's similar to paint (free) but with MUCH more functions.
A very good picture editing software.

The good thing is that there is (at least i think so) working blp plugin.

Paint.net

Blp plugin

You can easily open the pictures in the program and save them as "nearly every existing picture format"

Level 4
hmm the first prigramm just converts blp to jpg but i want the other way round and the second programm cant be opened, there is only a readme with a small introduction how to use and what you can do, and the programm itself but when i doubleclick it there is shown a black window for perhaps 0.05 seconds where fast, there is no way to read somthing when there is something written

Level 4
where do i have to click to dl Paint.net that side is so confusing i tryed every link there and it always brings me to other programms that i dont know or what are the for

pkw

pkw

Level 9
MeEsA, open Warcraft III Viewer see TGA > BLP ?
click that and supported files are: bmp,jpg,tga.

2nd tool: Drag ur wateva blp file and drop it on the tool. Only works for jpg only thou. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.