• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JNGP 2 trojans!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well virus cases have been spotted here before, so you can't be too sure :p

Viruses haven't been spotted here. There may have been one or two issues related to ads, and one malware warning due to one person's signature, but apart from that, all of our downloads are safe. :)

But yes, it will report a virus due to the way grimoire hacks into the editor. Just ignore it or blacklist it.

Last edited:
I always block JNGP corridor (path) from my Avast! Scan (except if there's a malicious virus trespassing in to the corridor.
I have check every JNGP version and none of them are filled with Virus, just make sure to download them from the official websites listed below :
[1] Warcraft 3 Campaigns
[2] The Hive Workshop
[3] Blizzard Modding (or any of it's sub sites)

Level 31
im surprised this isn't actually common information but JNGP has always had the problem of being flagged as a false virus because it pretty much injects its code into the world editor to add all it's features like a virus would

if u look at the old JNGP thread on wc3 campaigns it still has a disclaimer explaining this

Status
Not open for further replies.