• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JMS's Spell Pack (v1.21 compatible)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This Spell Pack Contains 12 different spells Including :

Bombardement , Ninja Strike , FireWorks , Kaboom!.

|Fire Speed , Leaf Burn , Entangling Roots , Boulder Fall.

Possetion , Torture , Assassinate , Lightning Slow.

Dust Push , Blade Attack And Shuriken Toss.

Keywords:
jms/spell/pack/gui/triggers
Contents

JMS Spell Pack (Map)

Reviews
10:28, 5th Feb 2010 TriggerHappy: Leaks, a lot. And spells are too simple. Only works for player 1.

M

10:28, 5th Feb 2010
TriggerHappy:

Leaks, a lot. And spells are too simple.
Only works for player 1.

Level 11
Are you sure we will be able to run "this old" versioned spells on our 1.24 patches? ;)
Also, man, I see, that you CAN READ posts. Which means - you can read AT ALL.

Why the hell didn't you read SUBMISSION RULES?

And don't tell me: "Just look at them!" - That's not the justification for your rules violation and since that - not respect of us! That's the way I understand your actions.

Level 8
Click here for the rules you have to read. I suggest you read all of them.

Click here for a propper description, we want you to write a discription like this. > Spell Rules

Here is two rules you violate:

Compatibility
Currently, spells are allowed in Vanilla GUI (No third party GUI modifications), JASS, or vJASS. All spells must be 1.24 compatible.

Description
Submissions must have a title relevant to their function, an ingame screenshot, and a description which adequately describes them.

Level 31
This Spell Pack Contains 12 different spells Including :

Bombardement , Ninja Strike , FireWorks , Kaboom!.

|Fire Speed , Leaf Burn , Entangling Roots , Boulder Fall.

Possetion , Torture , Assassinate , Lightning Slow.

Dust Push , Blade Attack And Shuriken Toss.

You call this crap a description? Even my grandfather can gives a description far better than this.

View this spells of mine to know what is a true description all about.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/lightning-ward-gui-jass-vjass-125624/?prev=u=Septimus

A good description would not just mention the spells name, it would also give a indepth detail of what is the spells about + the code for user to read it.

To Aspard : Since he can read and still failed to follow the submission rules, it was obvious that he is either dumb or retard since a person only need 1 of this 3 criteria in order to fail to follow a submission rules.

N.O

N.O

Level 6
Why not just try to help him improve?
Also what do you mean more 12 year old kids trying to make spells aaron...

Level 11
>.> more 12 year old kids trying to make spells.

Agreed with N.O, that's not the argument, that he isn't confident enough to read any rules, that he is 12 years old. Maybe his spells really good, but we are dissatisfied with his attitude to the community.

I think, that this words are a great offense against many 12-years old people, do you hear about wunderkinds (little Ensteins, I just dunno, if this spell exists in English), I can definetily say, they are already gone too far than you, cause they have much more patience to deal with blind idiots. :)

Level 11
Deuterium is so old, that he is proud of young generations =)

Back to topic:

*Here was a large post, which I deleted accidentally*

So I'll be short.

This spellpack is a fail for the reasons:
a) They are not even MPI
b) They are bad coded
c) They are not very original
d) They are single-leveled

Also I'd like to mention, that you have a great mastery at making units look original by just common attaching ingame resources -> That's good quality!

And the last thing:

If you don't think, that we are rude men here, if you didn't start to hate us for our high requirements and argue and if you really want to improve and understand what you had done bad - feel free to ask us here or in PM. Otherwise - go ahead!

If I'm you, I would take all this as "martial baptism". ;)

N.O

N.O

Level 6
12 year olds can make just as good spells as 20 year olds plus sometimes everyones attitude can be a bit off. Sometimes everyone is rude but they just don't see it themselfs, I am not trying to start anything... I am just stateing a fact.

Level 5
I love the spells but y add more discription of the spells.
and add more lvls all the spells got only 1 level

(Edit)
And most spells only work when Player 1 use it Fix that

Last edited:
>.> more 12 year old kids trying to make spells.

Well, since almost everybody have commented this post ill do so too.
Im 13 years old, but i started when i was 12 with triggering.
Only the basics of triggering, but i did learn all the functions and how to make them run properly. Now i have a couple of spells/systems uploaded here on the hive and im producing more. Im maybe a good example in this case. "Kids" or "young people" isnt always retarded. Well, some of them cant spell the words correct and maybe also dont understand every single sentence, but that doesnt make them retarded. It sometimes depends on how much english they learned in school and what country they live in. Im danish and if you'd ask some deutch people, they would almost eveytime say that the danes are pretty good to speak english. Thats because the danish language have many words that sounds and is being spelled a little like english words. Deutchland's language are not very similar to english and that means it is harder for them to understand and talk english. There are many countries like this, but this was just an example. I hope you will think about what you are saying to people in the future. Its not always because they are kids, they cant understand/spell english "good enought". And a 12 years old kid, can still be as smart as you and everybody else on thw.