• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] effect not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello, I just downloaded this system:
Shield System v.3.0

it should be possile to show the shield bar when bool is set to true but for me it doesn't work. Maybe someone can test it and see if it works?

I have all my settings on high so I guess there must be something wrong with the system?
I don't know much about JASS so maybe someone can check it out.

Level 15
I just played the test map and the shield bar was displayed. So it's probably somthing on your end. Did you play the test map or did you import it in your map?

Level 15
I know that only a certain amount of texttags (floating text in GUI) can be displayed at the same time. I am not sure how many can be displayed, but maybe the number of texttags that can be displayed is for some reason very low for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.