• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[JASS] Jass Activate/Deactivate Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I've Cnped this ability and when I use the ability onto my own map it doesn't do what it supposed to do.

This is what its supposed to do: Activate/Deactivate ability that gives 1000 vision, gem of true sight, and mana feedback. (all 3 of those abilities is in a invisable spell book) and so when you deactivate the spell the invisable spell book won't be in effect and your hero won't have those benefits anymore until you activate it again.

Thank you.

Attachments

• byakugan_jass.w3x
    17.7 KB · Views: 119
Level 37
Why don't you post your map?

You most likely have the wrong ability codes. You need to replace those codes with the correct ones.

Hit ctrl + d to see the raw codes of objects. Then replace all A001 codes in the trigger with the raw code of the spell book ability, B000 with the raw code of Byakugan (not caster), and A000 with Byakugan ability's raw code.

Level 1
Okay, i've added in the ability and replaced the raw codes with my maps raw codes but when I activate the ability I don't get the other 3 ability benefits.

I could give you my map through a PM, just don't like giving people my map but I can if it'll make it easier for you.

Level 1
Alright..

Edit: I don't think you can send attachments through PM's, send me your email through PM and i'll send you my map through your email?

Status
Not open for further replies.