• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jaina's Zoo

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
-Jaina's Zoo-
After the battle on Hyjal the Orcs asked a lot of gold for their help in the battle. Jaina didn't want gold, because she had a lot of it. She wanted a zoo with Barrens Creatures. Bud when it was building the creatures escaped and they killed every one.

Will u rule over this map?

Information

Screenshots

Changelog

Credits

Jaina's Zoo is a 2v2 or FFA map in the tileset "Barrens". The map is rather large for a 2v2, so it changes the playstyle a bit.

Buildings on this map are:
- One Market Place
- Four Bronze Dragon Roosts
- Four Fountains of Health
- Four Goblin Laboratories
- Four Goblin Merchants
- Nine Gold mines, each having 12.500 gold

Creep camps on this map are:
- Four green creep camps
- Twelve orange creep camps
- Twenty-three red creep camps
- One very hard red creep camp
image.png

-V1.00: Created a 2v2 map whit a shitty description.
-V2.00: Added a better description.

-Rufus and Aether for taking a look to my map.

Thanks for reading and enjoy,

Augustus_Magnus
Contents

Jaina's Zoo (Map)

Reviews
Next Review: [2016-06-08] Rufus Moderation Note What you need to do: Add a decent description. As it is now, it lacks structure, screenshots and it is messy to read. I don't think you will attract any players with a description like that...

M

Next Review: [2016-06-08]
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Add a decent description.
As it is now, it lacks structure, screenshots and it is messy to read.

I don't think you will attract any players with a description like that.
With a nicer looking description it might just become more attractive for people to download and try it out.

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

Until a good description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.

Level 5
The description is informative, but need some things to decorate. You should check this out, it helps you in making a description. However, you also need to read this, since its a melee map. Screenshots also will be nice, click this, to know how to add some screenshots.

Gold mines are fine, but I think there's too much gold mine for a 4 players, you should remove some gold mines. The trees is in good shape, nothing much to say about it, its not that few, and not that many.

Some neutrals camp are too close to each other. You might want to make it too far from each other, or combine them as one. Item drops by the neutral is balance. By the way, the shop in the middle of the map does not have items to sell.

What can I say? The terrain is great. The placement of doodads, the tiles variation, and it looks like a Blizzard-ish terrain.

For now, I will vote for awaiting update.​

Level 26
Next Review: [2016-06-08]
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Add a decent description.
As it is now, it lacks structure, screenshots and it is messy to read.

I don't think you will attract any players with a description like that.
With a nicer looking description it might just become more attractive for people to download and try it out.

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

Until a good description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
2.5/5.
The Jungle Stalker zones need to either all be surrounded by trees or not. Some even have too many trees or terrain than others.
It's mostly a dragon training hunting fest.
I guess, too many units in the middle.
Cliffs and flying units that go over them are hard to be seen/targeted.

Level 6
2.5/5.
The Jungle Stalker zones need to either all be surrounded by trees or not. Some even have too many trees or terrain than others.
It's mostly a dragon training hunting fest.
I guess, too many units in the middle.
Cliffs and flying units that go over them are hard to be seen/targeted.
Thanks for feedback. There might be further updates later.