• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Jaina Proudmoore

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Jaina Proudmoore skin, my first finished skin.
Credits to blizzard for her eyebrows, lips and white part of her pants.
The other parts are completely made by me.
Enjoy:D
Previews
Contents

Jaina Proudmoore (Texture)

Reviews
Archian
The texture lacks highlights and shading. You're on the right path, but it could use some more work. It's rather matte in it's current state.
Level 19
As said before, you already got a good base concept, now I would suggest not only more shadows and highlights, but also some minor details to get the attention to certain points of the texture. Maybe add something to the yellow like simple engravings or to the clothing. Also I dsuggest you to make the corners of the trim a bit more sharper, some bits are wobbly. Just continue working on it!

Level 5
As said before, you already got a good base concept, now I would suggest not only more shadows and highlights, but also some minor details to get the attention to certain points of the texture. Maybe add something to the yellow like simple engravings or to the clothing. Also I dsuggest you to make the corners of the trim a bit more sharper, some bits are wobbly. Just continue working on it!

Thank you very much, but for now I have not been able to do much in making skins. I'm still a beginner and I'm busy with mid semester test. I can only fix little by little.