• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JackOLantern512.blp

This insidious warrior was formerly a human that got beheaded by a cannon ball while fighting to protect his city from invaders. Rumor has it that the day he was killed, the world was silenced by the sheer resentment of killing such a devoted and noble man.

It's hinted that ever since the incident, he reappears every October to haunt the descendants of the responsible ones that ended his life. Every person that he touches instantly get's transformed into a Husk, forever serving him, abiding his commands.

> The normal 256 version can be downloaded here <

JacksMPrew.jpg

The sword texture can be found here: the 512 version, the 256 version.
The path is Textures\FrostmMourne.blp

As always, you're free to check out my Texturing thread for updates about my current skin works.

Enjoy~

Updated: Made the face color more orange, added bits of belts on the cape and a cloth on the boots.

Keywords:
Jack O' Lantern, Pumpkin, Headless, Halloween, Orange, Warrior
Contents

JackOLantern512.blp (Texture)

Reviews
05:33, 21st Mar 2016 ~Nightmare: Really loving the concept. Making the face orange-y made the skin overall looked much much better. Loving the suit especially the belt. Halloween may be far away but heck this give me chills.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

05:33, 21st Mar 2016
~Nightmare: Really loving the concept. Making the face orange-y made the skin overall looked much much better. Loving the suit especially the belt. Halloween may be far away but heck this give me chills.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

it's arthas -__-

good skin as always. the details is superb, and that hood is sick. :cgrin:
i can't expect less. 5/5 +REP

i think you can upload the frostmourne texture to skin section aswell rather than posting it into pastebin though. people might miss that sword texture if they want to use it separately since there's some people that probably not checking this thread to look for that sword texture. but it's your call :3

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

now aren't they a sweet couple? i mean, jaina and arthas? what do you think guys? :cgrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.