• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I've taken on more than i can do dose some one want to carry on my work or should i s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
i may of been a little over ambitious with my creation i took the useual ORPG biggest map and then decided to like tripple the size by scaling down it work realy well and i think is a brilliant idea still
i've got some screen shots if you want to see but i uesless at forums so i dont know how to put them on this

ps
contact me at [email protected]
i'm willing to do map biulding if some people might want it?

Level 35
i may of been a little over ambitious with my creation i took the useual ORPG biggest map and then decided to like tripple the size by scaling down it work realy well and i think is a brilliant idea still
i've got some screen shots if you want to see but i uesless at forums so i dont know how to put them on this

ps
contact me at [email protected]
i'm willing to do map biulding if some people might want it?

You can use attachment to post screenshots or you can use a other host site and then just post adress, Like http://www.picoodle.com/....
And if you have to much work how can you say, that you do map building?
And this belongs actualy as an request, and should therefor be moved to request tread I think.

Level 6
madcd welcome to the hive! hope you like it here.

i dont know if you want to, but if youre looking for a simple map to start with, i have an idea;
I have made a map named Loka Labyrinth, its a simple hero arena. 8 players with 1 hero (everybody has the same hero), freee for all, just killing eachother and using cool items and traps.
If you'd like, i could send it to you and you can look into it. I can also play it on bnet with you if you want to test it out first (its fully playable).

After you have looked at it you can work on it if you want to, adding items and such, or just play around and test stuff.

If youre interested, just tell me here... :)

Level 35
madcd welcome to the hive! hope you like it here.

i dont know if you want to, but if youre looking for a simple map to start with, i have an idea;
I have made a map named Loka Labyrinth, its a simple hero arena. 8 players with 1 hero (everybody has the same hero), freee for all, just killing eachother and using cool items and traps.
If you'd like, i could send it to you and you can look into it. I can also play it on bnet with you if you want to test it out first (its fully playable).

After you have looked at it you can work on it if you want to, adding items and such, or just play around and test stuff.

If youre interested, just tell me here... :)

?? Why do you answear this old tread? And besides what he said was he could help with map projects, and that he would give up a huge project he was doing and asked after someone to take over. He didnt ask for a fully made map to play...

Level 6
Oh my god. How could it be so old? Im sure i saw it on the first page of the forum here...

i got the impression he was new and wanted something to work with aswell, it was just an offer, and if it would have turned out he was interested we would have moved to another forum ofc.

sry i posted on this old thread. i think i know why it was up here. someone mentioned that the server move led to some bugs regarding the dates of posts... ill check it out now.

EDIT -
samuraid said:
The clock on the server was incorrect. It was set to about 5 hours earlier than the actual time. Because of this, a few posts got entered with incorrect timestamps and got time-sorted to the wrong place in the topic.
The clock on the server is now correct so this shouldn't be a problem anymore.
Read here

This didnt explain how this very old thread could pop up on the first page of the forum... (honestly, im not joking or messing with you)
Again, sry, ill see if i can find out why this happened and ill check the time stamps more thural.

Status
Not open for further replies.