• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

It's gone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Just so you know, this is going to be a whiny complainy thing but it does have a point.

So I had to come back, my Alien Drone skin got deleted because my computer is stupid. So I got back on the site, and went to the end of the thingy, blah blah blah. ....it's gone....

POOOF NO MORE!! This makes me sad, but more importantly, it would be lovely and nice and I would be most happy if someone whom has that model could E-mail it to me? [email protected]

Thank you, I'm done, you can unplug your ears and stop listening to the whining complainyness of this post.

Level 13
I see. That kind of sucks.

Most of the ones that I've seen are still up there, except of course for Cookie's models which I don't think would be much appreciated, considering Cookie purged his own :p

Level 13
Make models..? me? No, I meant the model I had on my computer :p . I'm not talented enough to make models :lol:

Ah well, thanks anyways guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.