• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Items upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi i don t know how to upgrade/Split items by triggers.

Condition: in region have to be 2 equal items(Example:Claws of attack +1)
Action: splitt the 2 claws of attack +1 and make claws of attack +2 then if i split claws of attack +2 with claws of attack +1 it will make claws of attack +3
Understand me want I wanT :p ?? ...

Level 6
I'm afraid that there's no possible way of making universal function to split items. You'd need to write every case individually or, at least, make a function splitting ItemA into ItemB and ItemC, while all the mentioned items would be saved into variables or, more likely, hashtables. That's the simplest way to do it.

Level 6
Ok guys i have not used any Item recype :D and it works by these conidtions...

Item in SLot 1 equal to Tome of experience

Item in SLot 2 equal to Tome of experience

Action- Create item for hero by type Tome of experience 2x and give it to triggering unit :grin:

Level 6
But this one will work only if the items are in given slots.

It's better to loop 1-6 and check whether the given item is in ANY slot.

It's also better to save the item IDs in some variable or hashtable, so that there will be only two functions - one for fusing/splitting items, the second to save every ID into the variables/hashtable.

Status
Not open for further replies.