• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item in dota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Once upon time ...
To be short. Long ago I played dota v6.12 with King Leoric(practising). I killed Roshan. He droped some item named "...". Gives no stats but King Leoric got a scythe/reaper (just like the one that Death has). Leoric was holding it (well not realy holding, it floated infront of him). Item looks realy nice.
Anyway I was wondering what does this item do. And does it exists in newer versions.
One more thing. I have i theory. What if this item is link betwen upgrader and frog(upgrade me). The mind wobbles :D :twisted:

Level 4
Try checking out their website instead of asking here. Just google the word dota and attempt to find their site. There are very few DoTA likers here.

To me, DoTA is overrated, just like that effin' browser FireFox (or FireF**ks as a pun). Offtopic: I mean, THEY'RE JUST BROWSERS PEOPLE!!

Internet Explorer FTW!!

By the way, the poll is not related to the topic but I still voted for Kil'jaeden

Status
Not open for further replies.