• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys,as some of you know we(Gm-G0ds) are working on a project called "Dungeon Master",but we ran out of ideas so now i would like to request some item ideas,mostly item sets.:spell_breaker:

sell value(in gold)->10000-15000
add only 1 of the following + special effect
Stats:
Damage - 300-450
armor - 50-70
Hit points - 4-6k
str - 70-100
agi - 70-100
int - 70-100
agi,int,str - 60-70
special effects - 1

storyline:if you wan't:sad:

please help us.We will give you credits!:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 5
Could you give us a bit more information whether/which items & sets you already got? Having double and tripple the same with marginal differences would be kinda useless imo.
Should all sets be about equal in comparisson to each other?
Or is it more like in Diablo 2 where sets might be useful in some stages of a game but almost useless / impossible to get in other stages (early mid lategame...)?
Are you using limitations in your map like 1 twohanded weapon/2handweapons/handweapon+shield/bow (limited or unlimited arrow count)/armour/boots,helm/enchanted talisman/whatever?
Do complete sets give additional bonuses?
How many pieces should a set consist of (exact number/range from ..to..)?
The more info you give out, merrier the results will be that you get back :)

Since your link to the map in progress shows mostly screenshots of terrain, can you tell a bit more of the level of magic / magic amplification / mechanics / engineering that are used in your map?
Would you like to make differences between 'magic' and 'psi' (however you would define such a difference and hiw to implement)?

Level 2
Could you give us a bit more information whether/which items & sets you already got? Having double and tripple the same with marginal differences would be kinda useless imo.
Should all sets be about equal in comparisson to each other?
Or is it more like in Diablo 2 where sets might be useful in some stages of a game but almost useless / impossible to get in other stages (early mid lategame...)?
Are you using limitations in your map like 1 twohanded weapon/2handweapons/handweapon+shield/bow (limited or unlimited arrow count)/armour/boots,helm/enchanted talisman/whatever?
Do complete sets give additional bonuses?
How many pieces should a set consist of (exact number/range from ..to..)?
The more info you give out, merrier the results will be that you get back :)

Since your link to the map in progress shows mostly screenshots of terrain, can you tell a bit more of the level of magic / magic amplification / mechanics / engineering that are used in your map?
Would you like to make differences between 'magic' and 'psi' (however you would define such a difference and hiw to implement)?

Too much questions,but i'll try to answer all.

The sets must be mostly from 5 items(no minimum),but theres no limitaions to the weapons or armor you can wield.Some naga sets would be recommended.The others are as you like,also the storyline of the items doesn't matter(if you are making)i will just create new boss with the name you put in the storyline.The sets are usefull aways,also if you wan't make them transform you into something when you acquire it(pernament transformation or like metamorphosis-as you like).

Here's a good idea:

Name: Dragonheart
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btninv_misc_gem_bloodstone_02-a-55022/
Stats:
Damage: none
Armor: none
HP: 600 HP
MP: 600 MP
Regeneration: 4 hp/sec
Mana Regen: 0.75 mp/sec

Abilities:
-Active: Gush (Sacrifices 33% of the hero's HP to heal all allies in range and allowing enemies
to take extra damage equal to 65% of the original damage for 6 seconds.)

-Passive: Spite (9% chance to block all damage from an attack and heal HP
equal to half the blocked damage)

Level 2
Here's a good idea:

Name: Dragonheart
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btninv_misc_gem_bloodstone_02-a-55022/
Stats:
Damage: none
Armor: none
HP: 600 HP
MP: 600 MP
Regeneration: 4 hp/sec
Mana Regen: 0.75 mp/sec

Abilities:
-Active: Gush (Sacrifices 33% of the hero's HP to heal all allies in range and allowing enemies
to take extra damage equal to 65% of the original damage for 6 seconds.)

-Passive: Spite (9% chance to block all damage from an attack and heal HP
equal to half the blocked damage)

Nice item!Thank you for sharing your idea!+ rep and i will add you at the credit list :)

EDIT:didn't see it have 2 special effects but 1 of them is passive so it's ok :)

Level 5
Sets:

item1:Sylphen Swords
type: Pair fo Swords
bonus: +30% attack speed
item2:Sylphen Cloak
type: enchanted item
bonus: bearer gains 18% evasion

set bonus (wearer aquires both items; exchange the top 2 items with one that have the previous mentioned abilities + set bonus)
sword: instead +50% attack speed, +150 damage
Cloak: in addition an active ability that allows the bearer to jump in and out of combats an to higher / lower places. Range 800, cooldown 18 seconds.

Story: Originally there were multiple of those cloak and sword pairs handed out to friends and guardians of the sylphs. However, centuries passed and many of those relics are lost now or in the hands of villians.

(inspired by the manga Berserk)

item1: Madkar's Defense
type: armour
+50 armour
+50% enhanced mana regeneration
item2: Amulet of Light
+4hp/sec
active: cast blind (miss) on area (range 600, area circle messures 350 radius)
-> blinds for 17% miss, lasts 8 seconds, cooldown 40 seconds
item3: Acorn Staff
+150% enhanced mana regen
+200 damage

set bonus:
amour: .75 brilliance aura in addition
amulett of light radius 400 instead of 350, miss chance 23%, lasts 12 seconds. Cooldown 30secs
staff: none
type: 2handed weapon (staff)
story:
Madkar was a powerful battlemage that often fought side by side with his borthers-in-arms. He was never fond of staying back and having others do the dirty work, so he was always the one in midst of the biggest trouble, enchancing and healing his comrades or taking down evil sorcerers himself.

Naga:

item1:Helm of Leadership
+20 armour
+command aura: +30% damage
item2:peark Trident
type: 2handed weapon
+300 damage
purge effects: remove all buffs from damaged target, slow for 20%. Chance to trigger: 17%
item3: Kraken Shell
type: Armour
+80armour
reduces spelldamage by 15% in 700 AOE
item4: Whirling Ring
+10hp/sec
active: sends out a water wave that deals 100 damage to enemies in lane (range from caster to destination. 600). Stuns all hit units for 1.5 seconds and pushes them a little bit aside, offering a small path.
Cooldown 50 seconds.

Set Bonus:
Helm: +100hp
armour: +400hp
trident: in addition to other effect might unleash a chain lightning on attack (hitting up to 7 targets), dealin 250 damage to the primary target and 5% less to following targets). Chance 30%
Ring: Instead deals 200 damage and stuns for 2.5 seconds.

story:
Nash'Ivel was an inspiring leader that defended his tribe against many [insert common and cool minions and villians from your map here]. It was said that his mere presence on the battlefield was enough to turn the tides for an already lost battle.

Stand alone items:

type: bow
+50 agi
+50% attack speed
-active: +300% attack speed against 1 target for 5 seconds; when changing the target, the bonus is lost (like windrunner's ulti in dota)
story
The swiftness of this bow allows the Wielder to fire arrows in such a short time that it seems like he's firing them at once. Originally invented by the Sylvain of Loren, few noble heroes have gotten this present so far, but those are said to become legends the skalds in a few hundred years still will tell their stories.

(ok, last one is inspired by a warhammer item :grin: )

type: 2handed weapon (axe)
+300damage
+50 strength
triple criticals against GIANTS only
story:
see the movie, man =D

(as a little homage to the movie "the gamers")
I'll edit my post once I got more ideas.. apart from that I'd like to know if you like the idea of adding few additional effects to a set when you've got a complete one or if you stick with 'sets' just for fluff reasons.
Oh, and the type of item is simply added to find a proper icon for it :grin:

Should the style of the ideas not fit what you want, tell me what doesn't fit and I'll edit the stuff accordingly :)
Last note: I've taken the liberty to make sets with more parts more powerful than sets with less items.. hope that suits your map.

Last edited:
Level 2
Sets:

item1:Sylphen Swords
type: Pair fo Swords
bonus: +30% attack speed
item2:Sylphen Cloak
bonus: bearer gains 18% evasion

set bonus (wearer aquires both items; exchange the top 2 items with one that have the previous mentioned abilities + set bonus)
sword: instead +50% attack speed, +150 damage
Cloak: in addition an active ability that allows the bearer to jump in and out of combats an to higher / lower places. Range 800, cooldown 18 seconds.

Story: Originally there were multiple of those cloak and sword pairs handed out to friends and guardians of the sylphs. However, centuries passed and many of those relics are lost now or in the hands of villians.

(inspired by the manga Berserk)

item1: Madkar's Defense
type: armour
+50 armour
+50% enhanced mana regeneration
item2: Amulet of Light
+4hp/sec
active: cast blind (miss) on area (range 600, area circle messures 350 radius)
-> blinds for 17% miss, lasts 8 seconds, cooldown 40 seconds
item3: Acorn Staff
+150% enhanced mana regen
+200 damage

set bonus:
amour: .75 brilliance aura in addition
amulett of light radius 400 instead of 350, miss chance 23%, lasts 12 seconds. Cooldown 30secs
staff: none
type: 2handed weapon (staff)
story:
Madkar was a powerful battlemage that often fought side by side with his borthers-in-arms. He was never fond of staying back and having others do the dirty work, so he was always the one in midst of the biggest trouble, enchancing and healing his comrades or taking down evil sorcerers himself.

Naga:

item1:Helm of Leadership
+20 armour
+command aura: +30% damage
item2:peark Trident
type: 2handed weapon
+300 damage
purge effects: remove all buffs from damaged target, slow for 20%. Chance to trigger: 17%
item3: Kraken Shell
type: Armour
+80armour
reduces spelldamage by 15% in 700 AOE
item4: Whirling Ring
+10hp/sec
active: sends out a water wave that deals 100 damage to enemies in lane (range from caster to destination. 600). Stuns all hit units for 1.5 seconds and pushes them a little bit aside, offering a small path.
Cooldown 50 seconds.

Set Bonus:
Helm: +100hp
armour: +400hp
trident: in addition to other effect might unleash a chain lightning on attack (hitting up to 7 targets), dealin 250 damage to the primary target and 5% less to following targets). Chance 30%
Ring: Instead deals 200 damage and stuns for 2.5 seconds.

story:
Nash'Ivel was an inspiring leader that defended his tribe against many [insert common and cool minions and villians from your map here]. It was said that his mere presence on the battlefield was enough to turn the tides for an already lost battle.

Stand alone items:

type: bow
+50 agi
+50% attack speed
-active: +300% attack speed against 1 target for 5 seconds; when changing the target, the bonus is lost (like windrunner's ulti in dota)
story
The swiftness of this bow allows the Wielder to fire arrows in such a short time that it seems like he's firing them at once. Originally invented by the Sylvain of Loren, few noble heroes have gotten this present so far, but those are said to become legends the skalds in a few hundred years still will tell their stories.

(ok, last one is inspired by a warhammer item :grin: )

type: 2handed weapon (axe)
+300damage
+50 strength
triple criticals against GIANTS only
story:
see the movie, man =D

(as a little homage to the movie "the gamers")
I'll edit my post once I got more ideas.. apart from that I'd like to know if you like the idea of adding few additional effects to a set when you've got a complete one or if you stick with 'sets' just for fluff reasons.
Oh, and the type of item is simply added to find a proper icon for it :grin:

Should the style of the ideas not fit what you want, tell me what doesn't fit and I'll edit the stuff accordingly :)
Last note: I've taken the liberty to make sets with more parts more powerful than sets with less items.. hope that suits your map.

The items are nice and i will add them on the map.I will add you at the credits now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.