• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

item ability stacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
is there a way to make item abilities not stack? like if i want it to be so that only the dominant attack speed item gives you the attack speed bonus how do i do that?

example

item 1 gives 10% attack speed
item 2 gives 15% attack speed

how can i make so that if one unit has both items there is only a 15% attack speed bonus?

Level 23
Item Attack Bonus (aka gloves of haste) is stacking with each other. (with some formula I dont remember). One reason is because it doesn't have any aura/buff. So it wouldn't matter if you use 15% standard or 25%(the greater one)
Bash and Critical Strike works this was as well. Bash uses the "stun" buff I know, but that is another matter (it is rather an effect like the critical hit bonus).

If you take Item Endurance Aura as example, it wont stack with anything, not the normal Endurance Aura spell either. As I said above, non-stack occurs when they are based on the same buff/aura "act" code. (it will not even work if you use different buffs and well, that, I cant explain why...)

Status
Not open for further replies.