• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

It can't be Cinematic

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I got bored so i decided to create this short cinematic of Star Wars.It's not full yet;just I don't know how to finish it.Hope you like it.

Keywords:
Star Wars,It can't be,Cinematic,Jedi,Dark,Side,Revenge,Duel
Contents

It can't be Cinematic (Map)

Reviews
10:39, 19th Feb 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 31
first, please give appropriate description what is this map all about. lacking an appropriate description would get your map rejected as it breaking the map submission rules.

second, incomplete map (a.k.a alpha stage map) should never and would never be accepted into map database unless permitted by the staff. If you want comment, use the map development section at forum.

third, invalid author name are also breaking the submission rules.

_PV

_PV

Level 7
is that all? surely you could've made it longer! i though a fight was about to break out or a surprize attack?! it has no point... a jedi sitting on his porch pondering about what he is going to have for supper or regreting buying that property?? i loved the use of Doodads and the barren planet idea.... thats about it, you couldve used fade filters, import intense custom music, atleast create a story!!?? sorry, but this has earned a 2/5 from me

Level 35
What IS IT with people submitting work that they themselves proclaim as being unfinished?? This is the map section! It's for finished work! Gtfo with your unfinished work! -.-''

Now, there's a magical forum called 'Map Development'. Sounds kinda like it's for 'developing' maps, doesn't it? Now, what do you think the Map section is for? That would be for all the maps that aren't still in development, wouldn't it? So why the hell would you submit it here?

1/5 and Rejection

Level 12
gonna test it.

Edit: lolwut the hell was that?

-Good stuffs
-Camera Angle.
-Good use of models.

-Bad stuffs
-Memory leaks.
-Description.
-No storyline.
-No text.
-No credits.
-Doesn't fit the term "It can't be".
-Spam of doodads.
-Too short.

Overall - This is bad....
1/5 - Fix the red stuffs, improve the green ones.
Voting for Rejection.
Memory leaks tutorial - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/trigger-gui-editor-tutorials-279/basic-memory-leaks-5889/