• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Issues with Robogoblin Gates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi All,

I have been trying to use the Robogoblin morph ability to create operational gates in my map. However I have run into a strange pathing issue whereby the unit pathing AI does not appear to see the gates as open and still try to run around them. You can manually force units through the gates and after that units will be able to walk through as normal.

Has anyone encountered this issue before?

Level 1
I have at the moment for the pathing of the open gate the open/dead gate pathing. Is this not the correct one to use?

The issue is that units can walk through the gates but for some reason the pathing AI treats them as still being closed until a unit is forced to move through it. (by ordering the unit to stutterstep through the gate)

Status
Not open for further replies.