• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] IssuePointOrder not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Hi!

I'm using "call IssuePointOrderLoc (udg_Temp_Unit, 'A04T', udg_Point_CastFakeSpells)"
But it doesn't want to use A04T.
A04T is a spell that targets an area, what should I use instead?

Thanks! +4 rep to helpers ;)

Level 15
You need the order string of the ability not the ability id. For Storm Bolt it would be "thunderbolt" (with the " as it's a string).

Go to the ability and look for something like Text - Order String - Use / Turn On. That's what you need.

Level 15
JASS:
native IssuePointOrderLoc takes unit whichUnit, string order, location whichLocation returns boolean
There is no integer in that native. Are you sure you are using IssuePointOrderLoc and not IssuePointOrderByIdLoc?
The ById version uses integer instead of strings. The integer is something like 852085 and harder to find out than the string, so I prefer to use strings most of the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.