• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Isolated village terrain .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISOLATED VILLAGE

There was a small village in isolated forest which humans are very mysterious . They are very silent and shy. But they are not lazy ! According to the elders who visited this village long time ago , The villagers are possessed by spirits . All villagers in this place are 200 years old. Their body was dead but the spirits makes them alive . Elders said that long time ago, there was a hunter and a lumberjack who lost in this place, They try to cut some trees . After they cut the trees, they shocked ! Because they saw many small human with wings that surrounds their path . The small human attacked the two strangers and their body was corrupted . The power of these creatures are very strong, they are the protectors of this mysterious place .
-

226275-albums6794-picture74773.png

-
226275-albums6794-picture74782.png

-

You have permission to give criticism and suggestion . These stuffs will help me to improve my skills .

Credits : Most of models I used are from are from here

Status
Not open for further replies.