• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

IslandDefenders v2.96g

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: ZlatniLav
Based off the basic idea of Island Defense, i have wrote from scratch to present you with this map: Island Defenders. 10 allied builders (Players) will defend against 1 demon (Player Brown) from . Brown will attempt to kill the builders to turn them into his minions. Fantastic game play, mini quests and fun guaranteed. The game will last approximately 45minutes, preferably full house.

Victory Conditions:
Builders - Restore all 3 obelisks / Kill the demon.
Demon - Kill all the builders.

*A nice camera cinematic will be shown if all the three obelisks are restored. Have fun.

Creator - Controltheory.

Keywords:
Island, Defense, Defender
Contents

IslandDefenders v2.96g (Map)

Reviews
16:41, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Lacks in terrain and originality, contains leaks, it's boring and has some minor bugs, Rejected.

M

16:41, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Lacks in terrain and originality, contains leaks, it's boring and has some minor bugs, Rejected.

Level 25
Jerk this map is CRAP DONT DL IT IS THE WORST MAP YOULL EVER PLAY IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!! If you decided to go either to play the game or be a penis for halloween id decide the halloween Also Controls a faggot

Did... That infraction not affect you or something? Because I'm quite sure I gave it. And I'm quite sure you don't want to be banned

So how's about you edit away your message by tomorrow or I actually get slightly angry at you?

Level 2
Differences Btw races and demons

What are the differences between races and demons? Posting it here would really improve number of downloads.

Basically, it shares the generic idea as vampirism and island defense that players build walls and towers to defend against player brown who is a demon. We have custom 12 builder races and 10 custom demon races. A gold mine is in the middle of the isle and builders can attack the mine for gold income. However, if they are slain by the demon, they become a demonic minion and serves player brown's commands. We have totally unique races, spells and gameplay other than the shared idea of a cooperative tower defense game. Please support. Thanks.

Level 2
Restoring obelisks

How this restoring obelisks system works/what you gonna do to restore an obelisk? And what other is different from the original Island Defense? :eekani:

Basically you restore the obelisk by simply repairing them. If you would like to know more, please download and try playing the game. It is the best way to learn and find out. Thanks for your support@

Ps: I do not think it is appropriate to advertise your own maps in other people's thread. It is kinda rude, because you would not like to have the same thing done on your thread too. If any moderator agrees with me, please send him a warning please. Thanks

Last edited:
Basically you restore the obelisk by simply repairing them. If you would like to know more, please download and try playing the game. It is the best way to learn and find out. Thanks for your support@

Ps: I do not think it is appropriate to advertise your own maps in other people's thread. It is kinda rude, because you would not like to have the same thing done on your thread too. If any moderator agrees with me, please send him a warning please. Thanks

Controlzor, if you're talking about his signature then, it's not advertising. T.T

Level 8
I found a bug...

I played with wendico, and always when I upraged that uprage that always gives +10 max wood carry, and always when it finished it, my builder went automatically harvest lumber.