• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Isendra - Diablo II Sorceress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hey, guys! I would like someone to help me in a issue I've been facing.

I've created a Diablo II Sorceress using the base model of Jaina Proudmoore:

Isendra.jpg

The model can be found here:

Isendra - Diablo II Sorceress

However I am facing a few problems, since I don't have any skills at animating a model.

1 - The hair is just still, since I've used Jaina's hood as base, and the hood itself doesn't move:

HairStill.png

2 - The fabric stripe between her thighs follows the same, it doesn't move as her legs move:

FabricStripeStill.png

3 - And the most ominous, her black skirt that doesn't follow the move of her legs, and the black TC that is supposed to be black even ingame, but just is the actual TC:

SkirtClipping.png

4 - Now, about the Sanity Check, since I don't understand nothing about this new feature. The moderator said that there are a lots of Warning and Unused stuff. I've uploaded the ORIGINAL Jaina Model to compare, and her model also have the same Warning and Unused errors (since its the model base). And mine have more Warning and Unused stuff because I re-used her Attack, Spell and Victory animations to make variable element-based animations:

The moderator also told me that I can use the Magos Model Editor or Retera's Model Studio to fix this. But I don't know how Magos Model Editor may help me and I can't download RMS. There's a way to fix this by using MDLVis?

SanityCheckComparison.png

I know I've been using lots of words and this request thread is quite large, but all I'm asking is help to fix this, or teach me how to fix these problems. If you are willing to help me, by fixing this or teaching me how to do so, please PM me. I'll give credits for your assistance!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.