• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is YOU an retard? Part 2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A second map inspired by SF's Are You A Retard series.

This one is a lot bigger than my old one with way more complicated and innovative challenges to make it more fun. To my knowledge, it is completely bug free. If you find ANY little thing wrong, post here and I will fix and update within a day. That said, good luck, have fun, and don't expect to win on your first try.

Remember: You're Only As Stupid As Others Think You Are.

This map is protected, since people opened my old map and changed it to be unbalanced/rigged/shameful to be related to.
Contents

Is YOU an retard? Part 2 (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Man, I tested map, map is good, fine no problems, only you must change name ! Are you smart or something like that, delete retard in name and descritption. I talked with webmaster and administration. This name is not necessary, so now it...

M

MasterHaosis: Man, I tested map, map is good, fine no problems, only you must change name ! Are you smart or something like that, delete retard in name and descritption. I talked with webmaster and administration. This name is not necessary, so now it is rejected, when you change this send me PM to approve. There is also one more map what author had to change name and his map is approved.
[REJECTED]