• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is this skill possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well, is it possible to make a targeted spell that deals damage depending on the caster's attribute (Agi or Str)?

Also another spell that is autocast that can move your attribute points from Agi to Str and Str to Agi??

If someone can do this spell for me then i would be very impressed, and ill appreciate it coz i need it in my map.....:infl_thumbs_up:

Yes;
  • AGI SPELL
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit begins casting a spell
  • Conditions
  • Ability - Ability being cast equals to AGI SPELL
  • Actions
  • Unit - Make (Triggering Unit) damage (Target Unit of Spell Being Cast) ((Level of (AGI SPELL) for (Triggering Unit) x ((Triggering Unit)'s (Agility) x (5)))
That should cover it, right? About the other one, you'd have to find a spell to base it off, which would probably be a bit hard. If you need help with the first one - putting it into the map, I can do that for you too, if you need.

Level 2
Thanks... I'd would be very thankful if you'd do that spell for me. based from the trigger you gave me, its a good start, all i need is to make the spell in four levels and to look like this..

Deals damage depending on the dominant attribute of the caster, if the dominant attribute is strength, then it stuns the opponent for a duration, if its agility it deals damage, if its intelligence it would only reduce an amount of mana of the target.
Level 1 - Agility Damage (Damage = 25% of base Agi)
Strength Stun (Stun Duration = 0.01 x base Str)
Intelligence Burn (Mana Loss = 5 x base Int)
Level 2 - Agility Damage (Damage = 50% of base Agi)
Strength Stun (Stun Duration = 0.03 x base Str)
Intelligence Burn (Mana Loss = 7.5 x base Int)
Level 3 - Agility Damage (Damage = 75% of base Agi)
Strength Stun (Stun Duration = 0.05 x base Str)
Intelligence Burn (Mana Loss = 5 x base Int)
Level 4 - Agility Damage (Damage = 100% of base Agi)
Strength Stun (Stun Duration = 0.09 x base Str)
Intelligence Burn (Mana Loss = 10 x base Int)

Level 2
Ahhhhh... thank you very much...finally i can move on wid my map!!! weeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.