• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is there a way to Dissable Health Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys!

I'm working on a map where stealth will be a key to counter the other players. Coming from this, I want to disable heroes to be displayed on the minimap, but also disable health bars to show up when someone is holding the ALT key.

This is mainly because, some heroes have camouflage skins that blend into the surroundings quite well, but also some disguises (exp. Turn into a tree shape). However, if someone is holding the ALT key, they will know right away if someone is there.

Is there a way to disable this? I know if I put the selection value to -1, it won't show up, but then the hero won't be selectable?

I would really appreciate help on this, will give +rep and credit him in the map. :)

EDIT: Sorry, I've missed a post from before. So my question was asnwered before. Really sorry =/ Moderators, feel free to close this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.